[G4] Has hell frozen over?

Don Fuller donfuller at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 21:14:34 PDT 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 9:40 PM, Kunga wrote:

> Well this is the comment of one who has not taken the time to WATCH
> the keynote IN IT's ENTIRETY. There is going to be ZERO pain in
> this transition. You completely misunderstand how the transition is
> going to unfold nor how the universal binary as well as PPC only
> software will seamlessly work across both platforms for many years
> to come.
>
> WATCH and LISTEN first. Then you will not ask what you did. <http://
> stream.apple.akadns.net/>

Does everybody have to adopt the "in your face", "badass",  "Jim
Rome", "Fuck you if you don't like my opinion!", "Stinkin'-assed"
attitude?! I sick of that crap. The guy asked a question. You can
answer it without the sharp-assed attitude. Maybe something like:

"I think you don't understand what the transition to Intel means for
Apple and it's users. Click this link to watch the webcast and then
maybe you'll get it."

Is that so hard? Does everybody have to try to be Billy Badass? And
posing with Buddha, you have no idea. You are a poser indeed. Get a
life, get up from your computer and go outside and take a deep
breath...geez!