[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 10, Issue 13

Matthew Wensley mwensley at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 7 04:11:05 PDT 2005

Dear Jackass

Not all of us are unemployed dickheads that have nothing better to do
than sit around playing computer games and watching keynotes.

Of the 3 or 4 comments that I had read, none of them suggested just
how the transition is going to be developed.

So get off your high horse.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good [people]
do nothing.
Edmund Burke

On 7-Jun-05, at 12:20 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com