[G4] Radeon 9200

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 07:32:21 PDT 2005

Not sure if it will fix your problem, but I can re-assure you that
there is no drama with respect to flashing the card.  I have flashed my
8500 back and forth between ROMs about 20 times now trying to debug
some issues with sleep and TVout.

One thing though, I do recall on my card that there is a setting in the
ATI displays that tells the card to provide all resolutions v. just
resolutions it thinks it should...may have a look around for that in
ATI displays...

jim