[G4] more gossip

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 8 09:54:18 PDT 2005

That seems highly unlikely. It's a fundamental part of the OS's
capability. It can't be difficult for Target mode to be accomplished.
And I can't see why it wouldn't be included and supported.

Who needs Classic? If so, there will be plenty of PPC Macs floating
around for decades to come. Any G4 or G5 Mac is never going to become
obsolete to many. I don't see why I will ever need more power than a
dual 2.5 G5 can give me. And I think my .5 GHz Cube will continue to
provide value for many applications.