[G4] The last real PowerMac?

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Jun 8 11:00:08 PDT 2005

I would love for you to be right, but I'm not convienced it's going to
happen. I think Steve laid the facts out. I'm more optimistic about the
Intel move. If it works out right, I see increased MarketShare and lower
prices.

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.