[G4] .Mail App

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 19:48:11 PDT 2005

I am just getting used to Mail.app, too, because I have been having
severe problems with Eudora (machine is freezing; fonts are going
crazy with bright green other characters at random, etc., even though
I repair or delete corrupted fonts, re-install fonts from the Tiger
disk, etc.).  So, I switched to Mail.  It is nowhere near as powerful
as Eudora!

Anyway, Mailbox=>Get All New Mail,
or Mailbox=>Get New Mail=><account of choice>

--Steve