[G4] .Mail App

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Fri Jun 10 06:30:08 PDT 2005

Maybe I will try this on a different mac? Are you using OSX Tiger?

Like I said; I have done this before in Mail. I will try this on
another mac; I might have to reinstall mail on my main Mac. for me,
Mail is always been headache at some point. I have even had earlier
versions of Mail completely disappear; The whole application and
everything in the Library. I didn't think this was possible. I had
this happen on two different macs and I had it happen on a clients' Mac.

I have also had two clients that had AOL disappear with all traces
(not such a bad thing;). This has really spooked me on OSX. I would
run searches to find traces of the application and come up empty.
Nether of the clients were knowledgeable enough to totally get rid of
an application.

Roger