[G4] Memory vendors

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jun 11 05:49:24 PDT 2005

I have bought from them repeatedly. Got one bad stick once. Recently
switched to Omni Technology in Florida. The way to save money on RAM
is to go THROUGH <http://www.ramseeker.com>.

If you go directly to a site the ram will be more expensive. But
through ramseeker.com it is extra cheap. Just choose your model and
the prices of a dozen sources will show up so you know what's up with
prices. Then click on the price you like in the Omni line and it will
take you to their site where you can proceed to purchase. If you go
directly to Omni's site the ram will cost radically more.

I think Omni Tech is better because their ram is FASTER with only 2.5
latency instead of 3 which is what 18004Memory sells. Plus they are
Apple Developers. I like Omni. Plus they ship FREE USPS.