[G4] Re: Do I need a new DVD Player?

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 16:37:34 PDT 2005

I stopped by Sears today and checked the specs. None of the DVD Players
running from $39.95 to about $89 would play a DVD-RW.  I use DVD-RW discs
with my Pioneer DVD-109 and they play great on the computer but suck big
time on the set top box players. Going to check the Sunday paper and see
what Best Buy has to offer.

Dick