[G4] memory speed?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jun 14 11:14:32 PDT 2005

Here's the RULE:

1. ALWAYS go to <http://www.ramseeker.com>
2. At The top of the page choose your model and press go
3. Click on the Omni Tehcnologies price
4. That will always be the cheapest and best deal for the fastest ram
with lowest latency

5. NEVER go directly to a vendor as the price will be 20-50% higher
that path.

I do not work for nor garner commissions from Omni Technologies nor
RAM seeker.