[G4] Re: In search of Video Card

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 17:15:27 PDT 2005

There are two versions of the 9800, one for G5s (Pro Special Edition
256 MB) and one for G4s (Pro 128 MB). ATI also makes the 9000 Pro 128
MB. These are the only two AGP video cards that you can buy at retail
for an AGP Mac. You can find a variety of ATI and Nvidia cards on
eBay as well, but be careful that you get Mac cards and not PC cards
flashed with Mac firmware that may not have all the features enabled.
Mel
"It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they
are still rolling."
  ~ Mark Twain