[G4] I want some tunes!

Lake Critzer lcritzer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 14:33:15 PDT 2005

I recently purchased a dual 533 with digital audio.
The choices for speakers for this audio oddity are
limited at best.  The Harmon kardon's sound pretty
good but produce little volume and have a cord about
as long as my memory.  Does anyone know if there is an
analog audio card that will work in a G4?  Or, is
there a decent alternative to the Harmon Kardons for
digital speaker?  Perhaps, there is another solution
I'm just not seeing.  Please help. I really like to
listen to tunes on my computer. Lake