[G4] Pioneer 109 Purchase advice needed

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 10:27:55 PDT 2005

The 109 works great in my G4/500/AGP.  No proc upgrade, and I can do
4.7gb data disks in about 5 mins.

I too am not sure you can do the ZIP drive slot (although the 109 is
shorter than my original DVD-RAM...

Use PATCHBURN to get the drive recognized if need be (but I think Tiger
may well have the profile built in - Tiger does not).

Newegg is the way to go - forget Ebay you'll pay more for used.