[G4] WiFi for G4?

Jim Elmore jelmore at elmoredesign.com
Sun Jun 19 18:45:11 PDT 2005

I ended up going to Staples and got a Belkin 802.11g PCI card for the G4.
Used 1 of 4 empty PCI slots. Works like a charm, though Belkin support
didn't know they had a Mac driver.

Also got a Belkin 802.11g card for the Powerbook. I now have the choice
between the original Airport 802.11b card OR the Belkin 802.11g card.

Both were $50 each.

We're really up-to-date now!

Thanks for all the advice.