[G4] Re: Do I need a new DVD Player?

F Pike fdpike at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 20:40:21 PDT 2005

>From: Johns Maillist <mymaillist at mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [G4] Re: Do I need a new DVD Player?
>Well, got my two new 109's in, and installed them in
the MDD >G4 1.25.
>Flashed the Firmware, now they show 1.50 in Info.
>Just made my first back up of my best concert DVD's,
and can now
>store the originals safely away.
>Oh, happy happy joy joy

Question about the 109's . email me if you want, if
not here is my question.

I am looking to add a DVD burner to my G4 1.25 MDD, i
am thinking about the Pioneer CVR 109. Did i read your
post correctly were you able to flash the firmware on
your MAC.

Also did you use patchburn to burn from IDVD