[G4] SATA drive

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Mon Jun 20 07:08:13 PDT 2005

Steve's right on that count.  You'd have to weigh in extra storage
space versus the enhanced performance of SATA.  Though, on an older
G4 the speed boost in drive access times may breath new life into
your computing experience.  I've rebuilt many older machines and am
always amazed at what a faster hard drive can do for a system.

Tony