[G4] Disk Warrior vs. Optical Mouse

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Jun 20 10:52:54 PDT 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Crazy Miz B wrote:

> Anybody have a clue as to how I can get my mac to use Disk Warrior as
> startup disk, when my keyboard/mouse are wireless?
>
> I tried a dozen times with the "c" key, then finally realized it
> wasn't "seeing" the disk.

Actually I think it isn't seeing your keyboard.

> Do I have to borrow somebody's hard-wired keyboard? That's quite the
> fly in the ointment, ain't it? So much for wireless....
>
> Appreciate any help--but I have a feeling I'll be phoning a few Mac
> friends shortly...
>
> Thanks,

You could try putting in the disc and opening "startup disc" from
System Preferences.
If he CD shows as a startup disc , select it and restart.
Later when you're done leave it in and select your regular HD as
startup and then you can take out the DW disc after a reboot.
  If it doesn't show...... you already figured that out.