[G4] Disk Warrior vs. Optical Mouse

Crazy Miz B paula at crazedcowboys.com
Mon Jun 20 11:01:05 PDT 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Tony Gamble wrote:

> We presume you've tried setting it as the boot volume in the Startup
> Disk control panel under System Preferences?

Yes....that was a total nightmare-----1) it didn't start up as Disk
Warrior...I think it didn't "see" the CD for some reason...tried many
times.

2) And then, of course---I couldn't get it to eject because holding
down the mouse didn't work----again, I suspect due to the
wirelessnessnessnesses.

I tried many times to eject it manually with the ole paper clip gambit,
but finally had to take it to a shop to get it out. UNHEARD OF for
me...I can always solve my problems!

So......they popped it right out on startup and I paid twenty bucks!
Should have just bought a regular keyboard then and there---but I'm
stupid.

So...go buy a keyboard? With wires?

Thanks,
Paula
aka Miz B
http://crazedcowboys.com
http://mizbsporch.com
---
Go ahead and bring on the crazies, folks....we do every day!