[G4] Disk Warrior vs. Optical Mouse

Carl Falb cfalb at infinet.com
Mon Jun 20 13:16:47 PDT 2005

At 1:01 PM -0500 on 6/20/05, Crazy Miz B wrote:

>On Jun 20, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Tony Gamble wrote:
>
>>We presume you've tried setting it as the boot volume in the
>>Startup Disk control panel under System Preferences?
>
>Yes....that was a total nightmare-----1) it didn't start up as Disk
>Warrior...I think it didn't "see" the CD for some reason...tried
>many times.

If you said you selected DiskWarrior in the Startup Disk System Pref,
and it still didn't boot from Disk Warrior, I imagine you have a
version of Disk Warrior that is not bootable on your machine. For
10.4.1, I called AlSoft and they said I needed to purchase an upgrade
CD even though I had made a v3.0.3 disk (the most recent versions)
from their updater. Cost was $20.90 including shipping.

-Carl