[G4] .Mail App

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 19:18:09 PDT 2005

That's why I like when people top post.  If I have to scan down
through all of the blue and green and brown and whatever just to get
to the reply, it's not worth reading as far as I'm
concerned....unless, of course, it is a thread that I've been
following and THEN I make an exception, and yes, I'm using Tiger.
On Jun 20, 2005, at 9:16 AM, Tony Gamble wrote:

> shopdog,
>
>     Tim might have been referring to Tiger's Mail.app.  It doesn't
> seem to use the drawer method anymore, but rather a more
> traditional tri-pane layout à la Outlook.  Pity... I rather liked
> the uniqueness of the drawer design.

Exterminate all rational though.