[G4] Re: How to Flash a Pioneer DVD-109

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 03:49:32 PDT 2005

Jim,

Thanks for the link to the obtain the "Upgrade DVR109_FW150EU2.app" utility.
I have it downloaded and it looks like it has the 1.50 update rather than
the recent Pioneer 1.55 update.   I downloaded the 1.55 update but it is in
a .exe format the G4 does not understand.  Something tells me I need to do
the 1.50 update now and worry about 1.55 later.

Thanks for the link to a Mac application.

Dick