[G4] Virus and Spy Ware detectors

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 21 14:55:30 PDT 2005

Good Windoze Tech you got there - bad Mac Tech

Check the System Prefs > Network  to see that it is configuered to use
the modem as its network point.
Check any pref within the individual programs for online > offline
status and any connection via prefs

Cannot think of anything else at present  --  Anyone else?

jj

On 21-Jun-05, at 4:37 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com