[G4] New hard drive question

Nathan Gable nagable at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 20:52:25 PDT 2005

>All MDD's see big drives on the 100 bus. Both should be on the 100
>bus save more than two.

>On Jun 21, 2005, at 2:57 PM, Al Poulin wrote:
>
>>In either case, a question is whether your MDD will see all 200 GB
>>without a new PCI controller card.

I just put a Hitachi 250GB in the zip drive slot of my 800MHz
QuickSilver 2002.  The formatting picked up 232.89 GB, a single
partition.  If you do go inside like that, the jumpers on the drives
need to be set to cable select; at least they did for mine.  So far
it's only holding images of my other two drives.

Nate
--
Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.