[G4] How do I connect a Powermac G4 400 DVD to a beige Powermac G3?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 08:56:10 PDT 2005

Also, look up "File Sharing" and "Networking" in your G4's Finder menus
for both OSs for details on setting up.  Apple's web site also has
excellent pages on the subject.

As for SCSI, check that your scanner vendors have software drivers to
work with OS X.  Apple also has some covered in their list of
compatible peripherals, and there is some third party software out
there.  I do not have the details ready at hand.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.