[G4] Widgets & OS X (10.39)

Dennis B. Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Fri Jun 24 06:24:58 PDT 2005

At 4:04 AM -0500 6/24/05, Crazy Miz B wrote:
>Try http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/movie_tv/tvtracker.html
>
>Works for me. Cute little app.
>
>Miz B
>
>On Jun 23, 2005, at 12:23 PM, Richard ramsowr wrote:
>
>>I'm thinking that I had come accross or heard of some
>>new software add that would allow OS X (10.39) to use
>>the same "Widgets" that are found in the OS X (10.4)
>>
>>Does anyone out their new of the name and cintact
>>information ...I think it was freeware.

I don't think that link answers Richard's question. The link is to a
particular widget, whereas Richard was asking about an application
that lets 10.3.9 run widgets.

Richard, try this link:  http://www.mesadynamics.com/amnesty.htm
--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10 is
... oh, never mind."