[G4] DVD Player current version?

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 25 06:20:47 PDT 2005

After reading M. Brown's 24-June note, I wondered if my DVD Player was up to
date so I downloaded the version 4.6 per the link provided.  The installer
did it thing and gave me a box saying my version was more current than the
one in the installer. I declined the offer to replace mine with an older
version.

How do you know the most current version of the Apple DVD Player when they
both say version 4.6?

Mine say it is Version 4.6 created March 11, 2004 and was last modified on
May 12, 2005. I wonder if one of the system updates changed it?

Should I replace the DVD Player with the older version or leave it along?

Dick