[G4] FW: Kbase changes for: 2005-06-24

keithw keith_w at dslextreme.com
Sat Jun 25 09:09:20 PDT 2005

Richard M. Kriss wrote:

> I learned something new today from one of the Apple Kbase updates. Note sure
> I need to know my SN but I was not aware of this Easter Egg in the About
> this Mac box.

That's not what I'd call an Easter Egg, Richard...
Easter Eggs are hidden "goodies" put in there by Apple/Mac programmers
and require a "road map" of how to expose them!
On the other hand, this serial number revelation is part of the Hardware
Information in the System Profile, that you can get by selecting:
Apple/About This Mac/More Info/Hardware.

keith whaley