[G4] MDD CPU upgrade options/Mods question

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 16:15:56 PDT 2005

Has anyone put an older motherboard into a MDD case? I've wanted to upgrade
my dual 867 to something like 1.25 GHz or higher, but it seems the MDD
motherboard is different enough that it is causing problems with aftermarket upgrade
boards. OR, has anyone upgraded their MDD and been satisfied with their
upgrade? What about upgrading to a 2.0 GHz SINGLE processor. I love the MDD case, but
want more speed. All options considered except a Mac that does NOT boot into
OS9 natively.

On a side note, am I the only one who likes OS9 better than OSX?
(10.1.1-10.3.8) No one need reply to this. I know I'll eventually like it, but I'm tired
of waiting.  ;-)

STeve