[G4] Join Two HFS Volumes?

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Jun 28 09:42:00 PDT 2005

Greetings, (*^_^*)

On Jun 28, 2005, at 7:29 AM, Carlos wrote:

> On Jun 28, 2005, at 7:00 AM, Doru Bratu wrote:
>

>> why don't you mount the filesystem on the second drive as a folder in
>> the startup drive?
>> man mount ;)
>>

> Yeah, if I could figure out how it gets mounted at startup, I'd do
> that. Care to share more of your wisdom? "man mount" doesn't help me
> much as I don't understand much of the options & technical details.
>
> Carlos

You might want to visit
http://www.resexcellence.com/support_files/about_us.shtml
and send a message to Scott and ask him if someone has a procedure to
move the filesystem.
I'm sure that he will have an answer.

I know that on the resexcellence WEB page they have a procedure to move
the OSX swap space to another drive. I've used it and it seams to have
increased my machines speed.

Best Regards,

Harry (*^_^*)