[G4] G4 Newbie?

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 12:47:18 PDT 2005

dan

i had the same problem with my quicksilver when I
upgraded, I using the newest apple keyboard i think it
run around $30 or less - the cord was nothing - good
news apple makes a 8' extension ...I pick mine up off
of ebay and when pluged together works great - in fact
I had forgotten that I had a extension before i read
your post - hang in their your start up issues will go
way and the QuickSilver is realy great mac and I only
have 733 MHz to talk about

ric