[G4] Moto V551 and bluetooth and iSync

William Wiseman elox at fastermac.net
Thu Jun 30 17:58:21 PDT 2005

I have a mini with the built-in BT and have had no problems with the
V551. But I think you need to use the Bluetooth Setup Assistant to
actually add the device. That was how I set mine up and it was a
snap. If you have BT on the menu bar, just go down to "Set up
Bluetooth device" and it will bring up the asst. (Just to be sure, I
dropped mine and re-added it. Process took about 90 seconds total)

Hope this helps

JeffW.

P.S. From Mac Help:

To set up a Bluetooth device to work with your computer:
Make sure you have a Bluetooth module installed in your computer or a
USB Bluetooth module connected to your computer.
Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
Click Devices and then click Set Up New Device.
Choose the type of device you want to set up and follow the onscreen
instructions.