[G4] Sawtooth, 9-X heap big trouble, part 2

Philip Robar philip.robar at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 8 15:02:04 PST 2005

On Mar 8, 2005, at 12:12 PM, marshagrant at lycos.com wrote:

> Phil  ::BTW. The memory and HD can be had for much less with rebates.

I live in Silicon Valley so I mostly track the local Fry's stores,
however CompUSA, Microcenter, Best Buy, Office * all regularly have
rebates on these types of items. 160 GB HDs are regularly $40-50 at
Fry's after rebate. 512 MB of brand name memory is also regularly in
the same price range. Dealram/DealMac/Dealnews are good sites to find
the best price for computer parts. They track low prices both with and
without rebates.

Phil