[G4] Remote Desktop Question

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 15:19:15 PST 2005

Daniel, Chris, thanks for your replies. I think I'm missing some
details here.

I've been tearing hair out most of the day over this.

Can you please enlighten me some more.

Tell me exactly what to set up on the server computer (which menus and
selections), and the same for the client side.

THANKS!!!

David

ps. I have taken out an account at noip.com but that wont be active for
a while.