[G4] norton systemworks

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Mar 14 04:46:12 PST 2005

You can use the Apple Disk Utility to check for some problems. Located
Applications/Utilities. That is all that I use. I wonder if i should
have something more?  I use to use System-Works as well but then I
heard bad things and got rid of it. Some say that System-works can
causes more problems than it fixes...   What are good mac Utility
programs now? What does everyone else use?

Dan Brieck Jr.