[G4] norton systemworks

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Mar 14 17:27:31 PST 2005

Forget Norton. Symantec has run a great name into the ground by neglect
and have announced that they will not issue any future versions. Get
Disk Warrior for repairing disk problems and use Tech Tool for
everything else.
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd