[G4] USB cable, connect digital camera to photo-printer?

Michael escortgt1995 at msn.com
Sun Mar 20 20:30:32 PST 2005

on 3/15/05 04:21 PM, B Yen at byen00 at earthlink.net wrote:

   DON"T DO IT, you could kill your Digital camera, as I did.  The pin outs
on the HP digital cams are different, it can reverse poles, + to - , or over
load the cameras cpu with way to much voltage. I have a HP potosmart 7350
and it FrenchFried a Vivitar 3826 VivaCam.
   The printer still seems to work ok, card reader too. Thank goodness the
vivitar was only a week old and went back to get replaced, with no problem
from the company.

      Michael