[G4] Web authoring programs

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 22 10:23:57 PST 2005

I know this is not strictly about G4 hardware or OS, but, I hope someone
could help nevertheless. Anyone out there experienced with Dreamweaver,
GoLive, Freeway? I can't find a rational comparison between them to make an
informed decision. I've been using Netscapes Composer and it is excellent
for most things but I find myself having to use Dreamweaver for a number of
things. I find it a less pleasant experience to use than Composer's
simplicity.

I am considering getting either GoLive or Freeway as possibly a middle way.
Question is: is that logical, what are the strengths of each compared to the
others, should I just stick with composer, or get the other program. If I do
how likely am I to have to use Dreamweaver again?

I would appreciate any thoughts on this,
Tony
Emac 1 Ghz  1 Gb SDRAM and the ability to eat time!