[G4] Web authoring programs

B Yen byen00 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 07:49:08 PST 2005

Jim Elmore wrote:

> >From "B Yen" <byen00 at earthlink.net> on 3/24/05 8:10 AM:
>
> > I like this opening page:
> >
> > http://www.bajabros.com
> >
> > I wanna do something like that.  Can someone tell me a program which can do
> > this fairly easily?
>
> That's done in Flash It's not easy.

I had that guy do something similiar..done in Flash.  See

http://www.jumlive.com

Isn't the challenge to make stuff like this "point & click".  Just like Apple's
"Plug N Play", to make everything accessible to the masses.  I would think a
fade-in/out between multiple photos would be fairly easy,just like nonlinear
video editors have these fade in/out stuff.  Apple's FinalCutPro, with all these
realtime effects.