[G4] PowerBook G4 Internal Modem

Jamison Beydoun • jbeydoun at chartermi.net
Thu Mar 24 18:38:41 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

Ok, I give up...
About two months ago, I asked this list how to go about connecting to a BBS
(actually my company's Option 11 telephone system) using a simple terminal
program like Zterm or PowerTerm.
When I attempt to connect using the internal modem, my computer would go
into happy nappy land and give me the fun pinwheel of death causing me force
the system to power down.

Now two months later I'm back again with the same question, however I did
take someone's advise when I was here last, and purchased a KEYSPAN
USB/Serial adapter thinking that that would make my problems go away.
However I think I must have been missing some information since all I get
from the device is another port to choose from in my terminal program that
does absolutely nothing?

Any help would be grateful

Thank you,
Mr. Flustered N. Confused