[G4] Help with Staying Shut Down

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 28 17:15:38 PST 2005

If I 'Logout' and then issue the 'Shut Down' command form OSX 10.3.8, my
G4-1GHz-AGP shuts down as expected then after a few seconds it restarts on
it on.  For grins I tried the 'Shut Down' command from the Blue apple and it
stayed down long enough for me to cut off the power strip.

How to you force the machine to stay shut down?  I must have something set
wrong that causes it to boot on it own.  Any suggestions on what I should
check to make this thing stay Shut Down?

Dick