[G4] Appleworks

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 09:41:31 PDT 2005

I read in Macworld that Appleworks is going bye bye.

Sort of a problem for me because I need it for budget and for when
Windows users send me Word docs. That's sort of all.

I also notice that Maclink seems to not work at present. ???

What are you all doing about Appleworks? I could just keep on using it
forever except if new versions of Word don't open, I am sunk.

Not interested in buying MS product right now, humph. Don't really use.
Would buy Quicken for the budget. (Although I like the simplicity of
the spreadsheet.)

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net