[G4] Appleworks -- look at NeoOffice/J rather than MS Office or OpenOffice

David Sims dmsims at mindspring.com
Sun May 1 21:04:17 PDT 2005

Hello,

I just down loaded and installed NeoOffice. The first MS word
document I opened lost much of its formatting( tables disappeared).
The second did not display properly either (images were not displayed
properly).

Any other ideas for a non MS word processor that will preserve the
formatting of a word doc?

David