[G4] Video cards ??

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon May 2 18:25:21 PDT 2005

The best card you can get at retail for a G4 is the Radeon 9800 Pro
128 MB. Anything newer/faster works only in a G5. If you don't want
to spend $250 or so, OWC has the Radeon 9600 from the G5 that has
been modified to work in the G4 for about $120. I have one on order
myself. These are also the only two retail cards for a G4 that
support Core Video.
Mel

"May thy ball lie in green pastures - and not in still waters."
~Author Unknown