[G4] G4 Startup

Richard Dion deacon18 at comcast.net
Sat May 14 11:08:41 PDT 2005

I understand what you are saying, If I shutdown using the drop down
menu like everyone else, it comes to a stop the light goes off and then
it starts a reboot without touching anything. It's as though you choose
the "Restart" option. I was using the on/off button under the speaker
as a last resort. I've been using Macs for the last ten years and never
ran across this before.

Hope someone has the answer !