[G4] multiple international preferences

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sun May 15 13:39:48 PDT 2005

On 14 May, 2005, at 12:48, Mark Laurint wrote:

I have a G4-400 graphite running 10.2.8. There are 4 international
preference buttons in my system preference panel. They seem to be
multiplying! Does anyone know how to get rid of them?

It could be possible that you have erroneously created copies of that
preference panel. Do a "Get Info" on each to see if it is a copy by
looking at the creation date.

Save the chronologically oldest version and dump the rest and do a
restart. They should not come back. If they do, you have done something
else that needs attention to.