[G4] DVDs not showing up in G4

Derek Gross dgross0818 at optonline.net
Tue May 17 15:32:00 PDT 2005

Also, concerning the disk burning, what does everyone elses computer say because mine says "not supported" however, I always burn through toast.  My drive is a pioneer cd/dvd rw and it works great. Does anyone know what this means?

Oh ya, that was an internal drive and I got the info from Apple profile.  I use a G-4 Quicksilver