[G4] DVDs not showing up in G4

Paul Hawkins musicrebel2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 08:35:19 PDT 2005

Ok. I've narrowed the problem down to only DVDs that I burn. I inserted a DVD that I rented from
Major Video and it mounted and the movie played fine. I then inserted a DVD that I buned using
Toast and a DVD that I burned thru Apple's Disc Utility and neither one would mount. I've those
same discs at home and with other Macs here at work and they work fine. Anyone else have this
problem with DVDs that you burn yourself?

Paul