[G4] G4

Feldave at aol.com Feldave at aol.com
Thu May 19 10:54:29 PDT 2005

 I Just put a new hard drive in my powerbook.
I did a backup to a  external firewire wire hard drive first, using Dantz
Retrospect.
After i installed the new drive in the Pb, I did a restore from the external
hard drive.
All worked well EXCEPT, whenever Classic tries to startup I get a error
message saying:
"There is a problem with updating the Classic specific files. Classic unable
to update its files in "SystemFolder" on Hard drive."

Help.... any ideas on how to fix this... otherwise everything else seems to
be fine..
Thanks!