[G4] Re: iLife installation worked (Thx Alex)

Anthony Kluck weho90069 at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 17:22:05 PDT 2005

Greetings, Thanks very much for the help Alex -- I finally wound up at
the Apple support site (where i should have begun my search for
assistance) and found that there is a documented workaround for the
installer issue. You have to install off the CD, not the DVD and select
the installer crate, then go under FILE and select "Select Original" to
run each individual program installer separately. That worked, and I am
now upgrading my iPhoto and iMovie software as I type this.