[G4] My Ass Killed My Color

Crazy Miz B paula at crazedcowboys.com
Wed May 25 15:34:46 PDT 2005

Hi, kidz,

I accidentally sat on my mouse

(Audience Laughter)

and now my whole screen is in some Graphite type mode with grey
background and black windows. I looked at every preference I can find
and can't seem to locate anything to throw out.

I've changed Appearance a dozen times and restarted. No luck on my main
User. On  the empty, inconvenient other Users that were created for
some reason or other when I consulted APL Help long ago, the color is
fine....so I know it's gotta be something simple. Or...not?

This is truly hideous, not to mention hard to work with...gives me a
new  respect for color blind users.  When I have time maybe I'll
actually see if my sites are visible to them. Given my current
behind-in-my-work situation...probably not gonna happen.

If perchance you've selected this color scheme because you enjoy it, I
think you are a far better person than I am.

Thanx,

Paula
http://crazedcowboys.com  <---just awful
http://mizbsporch.com <---even worse